The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage
The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage Is A National Lender With No Overlays
Over 75% of borrowers who consult The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage NMLS 3029 are folks who either gotten a mortgage denial or are going through a stressful mortgage process. The mortgage process may be complex but there is no reason why borrowers cannot meet their closing date. The sole reason of borrowers going through major stress during the loan process is due to not being properly qualified by their loan officer. The mortgage loan originator either hastily issued a pre-approval or was not aware of mortgage guidelines or their lender overlays. The pre-approval stage of the mortgage process is the most important phase of the mortgage loan application and approval process.
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage NMLS 3029 is a National Full Eagle Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae Direct Lender licensed in 50 states. The company is headquartered in Breckville, Ohio and has a national reputation of closing loans in 21 days or less. The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage mission and goal is to treat each borrower like they would treat their family member. Borrowers trust loan officers and give them the trust and faith in closing their home loans. We take our borrower’s trust and faith seriously. We realize that our borrowers give us the most private and confidential information such as tax returns, W2s, bank statements, divorce decree, bankruptcy/foreclosure/short sale paperwork if applicable, child support/alimony paperwork if applicable, bank statements, social security/pension award letters, letters of explanations, and other documents. Our borrowers and their families are counting on us on not just closing on their home loans but closing it on time. There is no reason why our borrowers need to request closing extensions to sellers and why mortgage underwriters need to keep on coming back with conditions after conditions after the initial conditional loan approval. Realizing the importance the huge responsibility we have to our borrowers, our licensed and support team at The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage are available to all of our borrowers and realtors 7 days a week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays. All of our borrowers and those involved in a home purchase transaction have our cell and home numbers. All calls and/or emails to us and every member of our team will be returned in a timely fashion.
Our Loan Programs At CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage has no overlays on government and conventional loan programs. Here are the loan programs we offer:
- FHA Loans with no overlays.
- Credit Scores down to 580 FICO for FHA Loans with 3.5% down payment.
- VA Loans with no overlays with the exception of 580 FICO Credit Scores.
- Debt to Income Ratio up to 56.9% on FHA Loans with no overlays.
- No debt to income ratio requirements on VA Loans. Will go off automated approval findings and no overlays on VA Loans.
- No overlays on Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.
- NON-QM Loans: No waiting period after bankruptcy and foreclosure.
- Bank statement loans where no income required. Just go off bank statement deposits.
- No overlays on collection accounts and charge off accounts on FHA Loans. Borrowers do not have to pay off outstanding collection account balances and/or charge off balances.
- 90% Loan To Value Jumbo Mortgages.
- Non-Warrantable Condominiums and Condotel Financing.
- Closings in 21 days or less.
- Borrowers can qualify for a FHA Loan During And After Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Discharge.
- Borrowers can qualify for FHA Loans one year into a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Repayment Plan with the approval of the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee.
- No waiting period after a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy discharged date.
- No overlays on Conventional Loans with mortgage part of bankruptcy. Four year waiting period after the discharged date of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy regardless of when the foreclosure was recorded. However, foreclosure needs to be finalized.
- FHA 203k Rehab Loans.
- Reverse Mortgages.
- Accelerated Buyer Mortgage Program which is TBD Underwriting/Mortgage Approval with no subject property.
- W-2 Income Only mortgage loan program for both FHA Loans and Fannie Mae Conventional Loans.
- All pre-approvals close.
Available 7 Days To Answer Any Mortgage Inquiries
The Gustan Cho Team at CrossCountry Mortgage is available 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays to take your calls and answer any mortgage related questions you may have. Please contact us at 262-878-1965 or text Gustan Cho NMLS 873293 on his cell at 262-716-8151. You can also email us at email@example.com.